Information collected by us
If you have booked a table with us, we may have your name, email address and telephone number. We also collect information about how you use our website, such as the types of content you view or engage with or the frequency and duration of your activities. In addition, our servers, logs, and other technologies automatically collect certain information (see below) to help us administer, protect, and improve our services; analyse usage; and improve users’ experience. We share personal information with others only as described in this policy, or when we believe that the law permits or requires it.
Information we collect automatically
- Device information: We may also collect information about your device each time you use a site. If you have an account with us, we may collect information from or about the computers, phones or other devices where you log into our services. We may associate the information we collect from your different devices, which helps us provide consistent services across your devices. Here are some examples of the device information that we collect:
- Attributes such as the operating system and hardware version.
- Browser type and IP address
- Log information: We also collect log information when you use our website. That information includes, among other things:
- Details about how you’ve engaged with us.
- Device information, such as web browser type and language.
- Access times.
- Pages viewed.
- IP address.
- Identifiers associated with cookies or other technologies that may uniquely identify your device or browser.
- Pages you visit before or after navigating to our website.
Who we share your personal information with
We will never share your personal information with any other company or third party.
How long your personal information will be kept
We will hold on to your information for as long as is needed to be able to provide the services to you.
Control over your information
Under the General Data Protection Regulation, you have several important rights available to you for free. In summary, those include rights to:
- Access the personal information we hold about you
- Request us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold
- Request the erasure of personal information concerning you in certain situations
- Receive the personal information concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured format
- Stop any direct marketing
- Object to processing of your personal data
- For further information on each of these rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, see the Guidance from the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) on individuals rights under the General Data Protection Regulation.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please:
- email, call or write to us at The Yockleton Arms, Stoney Stretton, Yockleton, Shrewsbury, Shropshire, SY5 9PG or email firstname.lastname@example.org, phone 01743 821491
- let us have enough information to identify you;
- let us have proof of your identity and address (a copy of your driving licence or passport and a recent utility or credit card bill); and
- let us know the information to which your request relates
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made many requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
Keeping your personal information secure
We have appropriate security measures in place to prevent personal information from being accidentally lost, or used or accessed in an unauthorised way. We limit access to your personal information to those who have a genuine business need to know it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorised manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach where we are legally required to do so.
If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
How to complain
We hope that we can resolve any query or concern you raise about our use of your information. If you are not happy with how The Yockleton Arms manages your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. The supervisory authority in the UK is the Information Commissioner who may be contacted at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/.
Changes to this privacy notice
This privacy notice was published on 10/05/2018 and last updated on 17/05/2018.Any changes we make to this notice will be posted on this page.
“We had a get together at The Yockleton Arms to celebrate my Sons 21st Birthday. The theme for the evening was a Mexican night with hot food and a brilliant band. A really good night was had by all, atmosphere was excellent along with the food and service. This is a really nice place, we also visited in the week and had a wonderful Sunday lunch here.”Robert WTripAdvisor
Book A Table
Call Us 01743 821491
Book A Table